Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP has been named a ‘recommended’ law firm in Kentucky, and a ‘highly recommended’ law firm in Indiana, by Benchmark Litigation. Benchmark Litigation provides general counsel at the country’s preeminent corporations, investment banks, and financial institutions with analysis of the best commercial and financial litigators and law firms in the United States.
“We are very proud to receive these recommendations from Benchmark Litigation,” said W. Tobin McClamroch, Co-Chairman of the firm.“To be recommended for our litigation services, and to have so many individuals recognized, truly speaks to our commitment to helping our clients achieve their business goals.”
Nine of the firm’s attorneys gained individual recognition as “local litigation stars” and one attorney was recognized under the “future stars” category. They are:
- Janet P. Jakubowicz – Appellate, General Commercial, Intellectual Property, Securities
- Margaret E. Keane – Appellate, Product Liability
- Mark S. Riddle – Appellate, General Commercial, Environmental
- David Campbell – Antitrust, General Commercial, Intellectual Property, Product Liability, Securities
- Jeffery Mallamad – General Commercial, Labor/Employment
- Karl Mulvaney, Appellate, General Commercial, Product Liability, Professional Liability
- David O. Tittle – General Commercial
- Wayne C. Turner – Antitrust, Appellate, General Commercial, Securities, Professional Liability
- Brian W. Welch – Antitrust, Appellate, General Commercial, Securities, Professional Liability
- Michael Limrick – “Future star” recognition
Benchmark Litigation’s report discussed Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP’s background and featured several of the firm’s partners. An excerpt of the report is below.
Excerpt from Benchmark Litigation’s 2013 Report
The law firm Bingham Greenebaum Doll is a result of a merger of Indianapolis stalwart Bingham McHale with Louisville, Kentucky based Greenebaum Doll & McDonald. The merger, effective January 2, 2012, was called by both firms “a merger of equals” in a press release. Beyond the offices at the post-merger firm’s two legacy headquarters, the firm maintains Indiana branch offices in Evansville, Jasper and Vincennes; in Kentucky in Frankfort and Lexington; as well as Ohio, in Cincinnati. A peer calls the merger a “noteworthy development that has potential for very positive impact on the firm.”
About Benchmark Litigation
Benchmark Litigation identifies the leading US attorneys and firms at the local and national levels. Focused exclusively on the US litigation market, the publication’s rankings and editorials are the result of extensive interviews with private practice lawyers and in-house counsel. Supplementary firm information is also submitted in the form of a questionnaire. The guide’s “local litigation stars” reflect lawyers who are recommended by peers and clients to have established consistent reputations as trial attorneys. Benchmark Litigation’s independent research is conducted annually between February and June. To view Benchmark Litigation’s full report, visit www.benchmarklitigation.com/
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP is a progressive business law firm with nearly 225 professionals serving regional, national and international clients. For more information, visit www.bgdlegal.com.