By Philip Sicuso, Attorney, Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP is proud to announce that the 21st annual Legislative Conference will take place on Dec. 13 at the Indiana Convention Center from 7:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. This yearís conference will cover all of the important topics and headlines for the upcoming year, including what to be prepared for after the November elections. Attendees will be able to earn continuing legal education (CLE) credit at this yearís event.
Conference attendees will hear from top decision makers, litigators, policy analysts and legislative leaders in Central Indiana. The conference will include insights on the topics listed below.
- Ball State University Bowen Institute Survey Results
- The Legislative Leaders Look at 2013
- K-12 Education: Tweaking the Reforms, from Teachers to Takeovers
- Gaming: The Chips (and Revenues) are Down, but What About the Lottery?
- Tax Policy: Whatís Online; Whatís Headed Off Line
- The 2014-2015 Budget: Whatís to Spend and Where Will We Spend It?
- Health Care Reform: What do the Reforms Mean for Indiana?
- Election Law: Are We Ready for the New Politics?
- Ethics Update: The Latest on Lobbying and Ethics Law and Policy
- Mass Transit: The Effect of the New Downtown Transit Center and Other Possible Transit Plans
- The Future of Power: What Energy Source Will Indiana Favor?
- The Politics of 2012 and What It Means for 2013
Donít miss this opportunity to learn more about the pressing issues concerning Hoosiers today and in the near future. If you would like to register for the conference, please click here. To learn more about this yearís conference, please visit www.thelegislativeconference.com.