- Virtual water and what it is
- The ways we account for virtual water
- Why Jenny prefers a certain model for virtual water accounting
- How virtual water affects crop decisions
- How virtual water affects manufacturing decisions
- How virtual water plays a role in water conflict
- How virtual water might affect utility rates
Resources and links mentioned in or relevant to this session include:
- Jenny’s bio on the University of Wisconsin website
- Virtual Water Wikipedia page
- Tool for calculating your water footprint
- TWV #015: Four Ways We Need to Think Differently about Water with Steve Maxwell
Additional resources and links mentioned in or relevant to this podcast episode are available on The Water Values website.
This content was originally published on The Water Values website. It has been reprinted with express written permission.
Never miss an episode! Subscribe to The Water Values Podcast here.
Stream “Plunging into Virtual Water with Jenny Kehl” by clicking on the image below.