Administrative Team Current Openings
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP is committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting diverse talent. We believe that combining the experiences, knowledge, and ideas from individuals with different backgrounds allows us to provide our clients with innovative and effective solutions.
Marketing Operations Director
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP, a premier regional law firm, seeks a Marketing Operations Director to develop and implement the Firm’s marketing strategies, business development activities, branding, and marketing communications to strengthen the Firm’s market presence, grow the Firm’s client base, and deepen existing client relationships. The Marketing Operations Director directs the efforts of the marketing staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the Firm’s senior management and Department Chairs. In addition, this position is responsible for creating marketing budgets and overseeing spending across projects and departments. The primary goal of the Marketing Operations Director is to help grow the Firm in an evolving legal market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing, implementing, measuring, and reporting on the success of comprehensive marketing strategies in the areas of advertising, social media, sponsorships, events, and practice area promotion
- Managing of the Firm’s overall brand and market position including consistent communication internally and externally (e.g., website, collateral, letterhead, attorney bios, logo use)
- Providing oversight on editorial direction, design, production, and distribution of all Firm publications
- Creating and executing annual Marketing Department goals and tactics consistent with Firm goals and initiatives
- Developing and managing an annual budget including allocating resources appropriately to ensure optimal use to meet the Firm’s objectives
- Assisting Departments in setting strategy and growth plans to expand client relationships and develop new market opportunities
- Working with Department Chairs to formulate budgets that closely align with marketing plans, targeted business development plans, and the Firm’s overall strategic goals
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Minimum 7 years of experience preferably in a law firm or other professional services setting
- Minimum 3 years of management experience
- Demonstrated and exceptional leadership skills
- Outstanding communication (oral and written), presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with a diverse group of attorneys, clients, and staff
- Strategic and creative thinking with the ability to “get in the trenches” when necessary to implement and execute
- Experience leveraging both digital and non-digital marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and databases required; Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Ability to travel to other Firm offices regularly (~25% per month)
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Roz Hazzard (email@example.com).