Lateral Attorneys Current Openings
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP is a premiere regional law firm of more than 225 professionals with offices located in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio. Our team shares an entrepreneurial attitude that allows us to pursue excellence through creative and innovative practices that will meet our clients’ needs today and tomorrow. We are committed to attracting highly motivated and talented individuals, each with unique backgrounds and perspectives, who will share our values.
JOB OPENING: Litigation Associate
We are seeking a motivated Litigation Associate in our Indianapolis office. The successful candidate will work in one of the premier Litigation practices in the Midwest on interesting and sophisticated matters from commencement to final resolution. The ideal candidate will be intelligent, hardworking, an excellent writer, thoughtful, driven, and personable. Judicial clerkship experience is not required, but a plus.
Recommended credentials include the following:
- 4-6 years of business litigation experience
- Excellent academic credentials
- Excellent writing, analytical and communication skills
- Commitment to team work and client service
- Demonstrated ability to manage litigation on a day-to-day basis including the ability to draft and argue substantive briefs and motions and take depositions with limited supervision
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Indiana
If you are enthusiastic, have initiative, good character, interpersonal skills, a willingness to assume responsibility, and would like to be considered for this position, we encourage you to email your cover letter and resume with academic credentials to: Shannon Williams, Chief Legal Talent Officer, Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP, email@example.com.
BGD offers competitive compensation based on individual performance, and bonus opportunities may be available in this calendar year. The Firm also offers an excellent employee benefits package.
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).