12th Annual Kentucky Environmental Conference
Please plan to join a number of Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP attorneys for the 12th Annual Kentucky Environmental Conference Feb. 20-21, 2014, at the Hilton Downtown Lexington in Lexington, Ky.
You will find the latest information on Kentucky and federal environmental policies and regulations, as well as information on new environmental compliance mandates, at this year’s conference. Several Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP attorneys are scheduled to speak, including:
- Carolyn M. Brown, who will provide the welcome and program overview and will help lead the opening keynote, “GHG Regulation – Kentucky’s Message to EPA,” and a workshop on “NAAQS in 2014;”
- Jesse M. Parrish, who will lead workshops on “Trends in Citizen Suit Enforcement of the Clean Water Act” and “Fundamentals of Environmental Law – A Refresher Course for the Environmental Professional;”
- Brian M. Johnson, who will lead a workshop on “Dark Clouds on the Horizon: The Increase in Toxic Tort and Property Damage Claims;”
- Robin B. Thomerson, who will help lead the general session on “Enforcement: Dialogue with the Cabinet;”
- Kelly D. Bartley, who will help lead a luncheon keynote on “Liability Protection under Kentucky’s Brownfield Redevelopment Program;” and
- Jennifer J. Cave, who will lead a workshop on “SCOTUS 13 – 14 Environmental Case Review.”
This two-day conference will offer a detailed, up-to-the-minute review of major environmental regulatory issues that may affect your facility.
Register today and gain insights that will help you do your job better and help your company improve its compliance practices and bottom line. Learn more or register by visiting the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce website.
Hilton Downtown Lexington
269 W. Vine Street
Lexington, KY 40507