14th Biennial Midwest/Midsouth Securities Law Conference
A UNIQUE TRADITION IN SECURITIES LAW
The MidwestlMidsouth Securities Law Conference has enjoyed a growing reputation for over two decades. Dedicated exclusively to securities law, the 2008 conference features speakers from across the region and provides a broad overview of developments since the past biennium, including key issues covering both public and private offerings. Since 1981 this event has offered practical instruction on current developments and trends in securities law practice. Louisville's Galt House Hotel provides a comfortable easily accessed site for both formal instruction and informal discussions among speakers and conferees.
Register now and take advantage of . . .
- Critical insights and updates for ten key topics in a convenient 1- 1/2 day conference format
- hours (or more, depending on jurisdiction) continuing education credit
- Contrasting views of 14 speakers from across the region
- Quality, well organized written materials
- Practical instruction giving you "CLE you can use!"
- Complimentary registrant luncheon
9.25 hours CLE credit, including .5 ethics hour (Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Virginia, Tennessee, South Carolina, Pennsylvania)
11. 1 hours CLE credit, including .5 ethics hour (Missouri, West Virginia, New York)
- The Year in Review - Recent Developments and Current Issues Facing the Securities Law Practitioner
- Securities and Exchange Commission Update
- New Executive Compensation Disclosures
- Current Issues in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Criminal Enforcement of Securities Law
- Corporate Governance
- Ethics: The Reporting Up Rules
- Over the Counter Market: Changes in the Pinksheet Market
- FAQ's (and some answers) For Private Companies
Click following link for more information: http://www.uky.edu/Law/cle/SecuritiesLaw2008.html