15th Biennial Midwest/Midsouth Securities Law Conference
The Midwest/Midsouth Securities Law Conference has enjoyed a growing reputation for over three decades. Dedicated exclusively to securities law, the 2010 conference features speakers from across the region and provides a broad overview of developments since the past biennium, including key issues covering both public and private offerings.
Since 1981 this event has offered practical instruction on current developments and trends in securities law practice. Louisville’s Brown Hotel provides a comfortable, easily accessed site for both formal instruction and informal discussions among speakers and conferees.
Register now and take advantage of:
- Critical insights and updates for twelve key topics in a convenient 1-1/2 day conference format
- 11 hours (or more, depending on jurisdiction) continuing education credit
- Contrasting views of many different speakers from across the region
- Quality, well organized written materials
- Practical instruction giving you CLE you can use!
- Complimentary registrant luncheon
The Brown Hotel
335 West Broadway
Louisville, Kentucky 40202