2010 FMLA Master Class for Kentucky Employers: Overcoming Compliance and Employee Leave Challenges
The Family and Medical Leave Act has been a part of the workplace for more than a decade, so it’s gotten easier for HR to administer, right? Not so. Confusing regulations, coupled with numerous recent changes at both the legislative and regulatory levels and conflicting court decisions, ensure that FMLA continues to be one of the biggest compliance headaches for employers.
Now, from the publisher of Kentucky Employment Law Letter comes the fast, cost-effective and engaging solution: 2010 FMLA Master Class for Kentucky Employers: Overcoming Compliance and Employee Leave Challenges.
Invest just one day to become even more proficient in FMLA administration and handle top management’s and your employees’ questions with even greater confidence. You'll get the very latest compliance tactics and you'll enhance your advanced practitioner skill set when you attend this satisfaction-guaranteed event.
- The latest expansion, so you don’t risk noncompliance
- What recent FMLA court decisions really mean, so you can adjust your policies accordingly
- Why FMLA record-keeping continues to trip up even the savviest human resource managers, and effective solutions to avoid similar mistakes
- How to tame the intermittent leave and reduced schedule beasts, and put a stop to abuse and fraud
- How FMLA, ADA, and your state's leave and workers’ comp laws overlap, so you don’t violate any statute
- What to expect when an employee’s expecting, so you can balance your business needs with her personal requirements, all within the spirit and letter of the law
- How to judge a “serious health condition” the way a real judge would, and eliminate disputes about what does and doesn’t constitute it
- And more. See your full AGENDA below.
Continental breakfast and registration begin at 7:30 a.m. The program begins at 8:30 a.m. and concludes at 4:30 p.m. There will be morning and afternoon breaks and registrants will be on their own for lunch.
FMLA Master Class for Kentucky Employers features:
Lively Give and Take: Unlike some seminars, you’re encouraged to ask questions, present your own situations for discussion, and interact with both the speaker and your colleagues.
Quality Presenters: Your speakers are Kentucky employment law attorneys with years of experience advising employers in FMLA matters. Their firm, Greenebaum Doll & McDonald PLLC, also edits Kentucky Employment Law Letter, for years the leading employment law and HR information resource for Indiana employers.
Top-Level Issues: No beginners course, this one-day program tackles the very latest, most confusing, most complicated FMLA situations and gives you a clear road map to consistently executing professional and confident administration of the law.
Satisfaction Guarantee: You’re entitled to a complete refund if you’re in any way less than delighted by this program.
Attend this lively one-day event and acquire the skills, comprehensive understanding, and confidence to make both case-by-case and strategic FMLA decisions that withstand the toughest scrutiny. You’ll arm yourself and your organization against the growing tide of FMLA related lawsuits. Most of all, you’ll be ready to treat your employees fairly, consistently, and fully within both the letter and the spirit of federal and state law.
Master FMLA administration in just one day by participating in this all-new program created just for Kentucky employers and HR management.
SEMINAR FEE: $347 for 1st Attendee ($247 per additional attendee)
Greenebaum Doll & McDonald PLLC
3500 National City Tower
101 South Fifth Street
Louisville, Kentucky 40202