2013 Indiana Tax Conference
Join Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP attorney Mark A. Loyd at the 2013 Indiana Tax Conference presented by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce. Loyd will participate as a panelist in the “Regional State Tax Update Panel Discussion” at 10:30 a.m. During this panel, state tax practitioners will provide an important update on state tax developments impacting Indiana companies doing business in Michigan, Ohio, Illinois and Kentucky.
The Indiana Tax Conference will cover essential updates on state and federal taxes that impact businesses and the practice of finance law. Other sessions throughout the day include:
- Indiana Income and Sales Tax Recent Developments,
- Federal Legislative Update,
- Tax Implications for the Affordable Care Act,
- International Tax Developments,
- ASC 740 -State and Local Tax Provision Technical Update and Best Practices, and
- Repair Regulations Update.
Continuing legal education credit is pending for this conference, but CPE credit has been approved for up to 6.9 credits, and CEU credit for .6 credits. Breakfast and lunch are provided. Registration will begin at 8:30 a.m. and the conference will adjourn at 4:30 p.m.
To sign up, call (800) 824-6885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
JW Marriott Indianapolis
10 South West St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204