2013 National Conference of State Legislators Leaders Meeting
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP attorney John R. Gregg will participate as a panelist at the 2013 National Conference of State Legislators Leaders Meeting. Gregg will speak on a panel entitled “What They Don’t Teach You in Legislative Leadership School” about his experience serving as the 85th Indiana Speaker of the House. This session will delve into some of the more difficult and less predictable challenges that confront legislative leaders and suggest ways to address them effectively.
The three-day event will feature a variety of panels pertinent to legislative leaders. Other topics to be covered include:
- Leadership Thoughts from a Statesman and an Astronaut;
- The Economic Big Picture and What it Means for States;
- The Battle Over the Federal Budget: Implications for States and Next Fall’s Elections;
- Leading in Turbulent Times;
- The Secrets to Being a Great Communicator;
- An All Star’s Tips for Being a Successful Legislative Leader; and
- The Power of Persuasion: Concepts and Techniques for Legislative Leaders.
Attendance is by invitation only.
To learn more about NCSL, please visit their website.
Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
7000 N. Resort Dr.
Tucson, AZ 85750