8th Annual Kentucky Environmental Conference
Where can you find the latest information on Kentucky and federal environmental policies and regulations, as well as information on new environmental compliance mandates? The Kentucky Chamber of Commerce will provide this and more at our 8th Annual Kentucky Environmental Conference.
You will leave this conference with a detailed, up-to-the-minute review of major environmental regulatory issues that affect your facility. Register today, and we guarantee you will return to work with insights that will help you do your job better and help your company improve its compliance practices and bottom line.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
- Kentucky’s Carbon Footprint – Where Does It Lead?
- Carbon Legislation and Regulatory Developments
- GHG Reporting Rule – Lessons Learned and More Questions
- Carbon Sequestration – Technical and Legal Concerns
- Inspections and Enforcement
- Common Hazardous Waste Violations
- Recycling Opportunities for Your Facility
- Tips for Managing Compliance Obligations
- Regulation of Impoundments and Dams
Thursday, February 18, 2010
- Update from DAQ on Air Issues
- Update on DWM Legislative Proposal – Region 9 vs. Region 3
- Federal Oversight of the Water Program
- Federal Enforcement Trends
- Lunch with the Regulators
For additional information on this event and to register, click here.
Griffin Gate Mariott Resort & Spa
1800 Newtown Pike
Lexington, Kentucky 40511