Bingham Greenebaum Doll – Indianapolis Labor and Employment Annual Update
This year’s Annual Labor and Employment Update will take place in Indianapolis on Nov. 4, 2013, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP Labor and Employment attorneys will provide an update on legal changes over the past year that may impact in-house counsel, senior management and HR executives.
The speakers and topics will be as follows:
- Carolyn Clay Hall – Wage and Hour Developments and Tips
- D. Rusty Denton – Update on Background Checks
- Andrew Gruber – Developments in Social Media and the NLRB
- Christopher R. Taylor – The Affordable Care Act: What must employers do to prepare?
- Christopher R. Taylor – Developments in Immigration Law
Lunch will be provided. Click here to reserve your seat!