Bingham Greenebaum Doll – Lexington Labor and Employment Annual Update
This year’s Annual Labor and Employment Update will take place in Lexington, Kentucky on September 24, 2013. Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP Labor and Employment attorneys will provide an update on legal changes over the past year that may impact in-house counsel, senior management and HR executives.
The speakers and topics are as follows:
- Alexis B. Kasacavage - Developments in Social Media and the NLRB
- Wendy Bryant Becker - Wage and Hour Developments and Tips
- Brent R. Baughman - The Affordable Care Act: What must employers do to prepare?
- Lisa M. Galvan - Developments in Immigration Law
- Blaine R. Blood - Update on Background Checks and the FMLA
- Program: 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Cocktail reception to follow
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP
300 West Vine Street
Lexington, KY 40507