Developing Louisville: Growing & Staying in Louisville
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP is pleased to sponsor the Young Professionals Association of Louisville’s final session in a five-part series of events titled “Developing Louisville,” designed to tackle the issue of developing, attracting and sustaining a technology talent ecosystem in Metro Louisville.
The final session, “Developing Louisville: Growing & Staying in Louisville,” will discuss how companies embrace innovation and technology talent to support growth. Participants will also discuss past, present and anticipated issues with attracting and retaining top talent needed to continue supporting the growth needs of organizations around Louisville.
- GlowTouch President Vidya Ravichandran,
- Mirazon Co-Founder Craig Stein,
- Capture Higher Ed CEO Steve Huey,
- Louisville Metro Chief of Performance Improvement Theresa Reno-Weber, and
- Humana VP of Information Technology Aaron Gani.
The event is free for both YPAL members and non-members. Click here to learn more about this event and register.
204 South Floyd Street
Louisville, KY 40202