Indiana Oil and Gas Law Seminar
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP attorney Karen J. Anspaugh will present at the Halfmoon Education Inc. Indiana Oil and Gas Law Seminar held in Indianapolis on September 18, 2014.
Seminar highlights include:
- Review state and federal regulation of oil and gas development
- Discuss common oil and gas agreements and provisions of the oil and gas lease
- Examine oil and gas title opinions
- Understand the use of easements in oil and gas explorations and development
- Learn about fracking and construction of pipelines and processing facilities
- Analyze law related to dormant mineral interests
- Outline various interest created out of oil and gas
Anspaugh’s presentation entitled, “Title Opinions and Current Issues in Oil and Gas Development” will cover several different topics, including: how to prepare and review oil and gas title opinions, a general overview of hydraulic fracking and construction trends in pipelines and processing facilities.
The one-day seminar will feature a variety of speakers and is open to the public. Halfmoon Education is an approved Indiana CLE provider, and the course approval is applied for and pending for attorneys. This course is approved for 6.75 CLE hours for Ohio and Kentucky attorneys. Additional continue education credits have been approved for this event; please visit the Halfmoon website for additional information.
What: Indiana Oil and Gas Law Seminar
When: Sept. 18, 2014
Where: Capital Conference Center, Indianapolis
Cost: $269 for one or $249 each for three or more from the same company
For the full agenda and to register, please the Halfmoon Education Inc. website.
Capital Conference Center
201 N. Illinois St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204