Kentucky Chamber of Commerce's 14th Annual Kentucky Environmental Permitting and Reporting Conference
The Kentucky Chamber of Commerce’s environmental conference is the most complete and comprehensive permitting and reporting course offered in Kentucky. This course will provide you with the information you need to understand environmental permitting programs, while giving you the most current information on reporting issues facing the regulated community. This is the one conference environmental professionals cannot afford to miss.
Who should attend?
• Plant personnel responsible for air and water permitting
• Managers who review permit applications and work with corporate staff and production to plan for and implement changes in operations
• Facility personnel who must review new permits and evaluate whether to accept permit conditions or challenge them
• Persons responsible for compliance with environmental requirements
• Facility personnel who develop plans, or work with consultants to develop plans, to address contamination on site
• Persons responsible for dealing with waste management issues at the facility
Day One – Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2011
• It’s Time for Permit Renewal – Now What?
• Update from DOW on Water Permitting Developments and Implementation Issues
• Monitoring and Reporting Under Your KPDES Permit
• How Can I Keep Up with Change? A Panel Discussion
• The New Air Transport Rule and EGU MACT – What Do They Mean for Kentucky?
• Permit Noncompliance and Enforcement
• The One-Hour SO2 and NO2 NAAQS - A New Headache
Day Two – Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2011
• Review of EPCRA Reporting Requirements
• Update from DAQ on Air Permitting Issues
• Hazardous Waste Generators – Registration and Reporting Requirements
• Lunch with the Regulators
$795/Kentucky Chamber Member
Special Offer: Send 3 and the 4th is FREE!
This seminar is a part of the Enviromental Training Series and is proudly sponsored by:
Griffin Gate Marriot Resort & Spa
1800 Newtown Pike
Lexington, Kentucky 40511