Kentucky Governor’s School for Entrepreneurs
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP attorneys Lauren R. Nichols and W. Logan Wilson will mentor and present at the Kentucky Science & Technology Corporation’s Governor’s School for Entrepreneurs (GSE) in Georgetown, Kentucky, on July 1.
The GSE is a unique high school summer entrepreneurship program placing a strong emphasis on innovation and design as elements of creating a sustainable business model. GSE teaches critical life and work skills of problem-solving, teamwork and iteration in an environment where it is safe to fail.
Nichols and Wilson will mentor students on their business models and discuss general legal issues affecting businesses.
Activities at GSE include:
- Learning and applying concepts to the teams’ business ideas;
- Visiting startup businesses in the community, talking to the founders;
- Seeing entrepreneurial processes in action;
- Hands-on, interactive sessions with entrepreneurial leaders;
- Creative sessions with professional designers and engineers; and
- Team building exercises and recreational games.
What: Kentucky Governor’s School for Entrepreneurs
When: July 1, 2015
Where: Georgetown College Campus 400 E College St Georgetown, KY 40324
The Kentucky Science & Technology Corporation (KSTC) is a private non-profit corporation committed to the advancement of science, technology and innovative economic development. They are a fast-paced leader with a reputation for developing and managing creative initiatives in education, scientific research and entrepreneurship.
400 E College St
Georgetown, KY 40324