KyCPA CPAs in Business and Industry Conference
Join Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP partner Mark A. Loyd at the KyCPA CPAs in Business and Industry Conference held in Louisville, Kentucky, on Sept. 18-19, 2014.
Event session topic highlights include:
- It's all in the family: A personal story of wisdom earned and learned
- Economics and politics: Is there growth without cooperation? By Chris Kuehl, author of the daily Business Intelligence Brief e-newsletter
- Update on federal & state tax developments for Kentucky
- Accounting and reporting update
- Technology is critical to all businesses: learn what the vulnerabilities are in business networks and how to mitigate the risks
- Situational ethics: Why good people do bad things
- The 2014 mid-term elections - Implications for tax policy in the 114th Congress
- Leadership through the evolution of e-commerce
- How to get along and get ahead
- International - Doing business abroad
- The latest technologies available for disaster recovery preparedness
- Maneuvering around state tax nexus issues
- An overview of the establishment of Kentucky's health benefit exchange and its organizational structure
- Drive better planning across your business with improved budgets, forecasts and analysis
- The real truth about cost segregation and an easy way to tackle the tangible property regulations
- Preparing leaders for the future - three things every leader should know
What: KyCPA CPAs in Business and Industry Conference
When: Sept. 18-19, 2014
Where: Kentucky Exposition Center, Louisville, Kentucky
Cost: $499 KyCPA Members; $649 Non-Members
Early-Bird Fee before 09/04/14 $399 KyCPA Members; $599 Non-Members
For online registration visit the KyCPA website.
To learn more about Mark A. Loyd and his practice, please visit his profile.
Kentucky Exposition Center
937 Phillips Ln.
Louisville, KY 40209