Litigating to Win Through Advanced Trial Advocacy
Do your opening statements and closing arguments seem stale? Would you like to breathe new life into your trial techniques? Are you searching for some exciting new tips and strategies to jump-start your direct and cross-examinations? It doesn't matter whether you are a plaintiff or defense litigator, this information-packed program will sharpen your skills and give you the competitive edge. Register today!
- Make a meaningful connection with prospective jurors and pave the way to a favorable verdict.
- Collect secrets the pros use to build a foundation for success with opening statements.
- Use compelling openings that make the jury sympathetic to your case.
- Take, and keep, control during direct examination.
- Learn to make witness testimony work for - not against - you.
- Lay a foundation for demonstrative evidence during direct examination.
- Support effective cross-examination: develop causes of action and a solid case theme.
- Use body language to help carry your point - and influence the jury's opinion.
- Leave the jury with the right impression: Overcome potential problems during your closing argument.
Who Should Attend
Experienced Civil Litigators
For more information on this seminar and to register, click here.
Holiday Inn Eastgate
4501 Eastgate Boulevard