Multistate Income Tax: Overview, Planning and Current Developments
Lexington, Kentucky - October 21, 2008
Key Seminar Benefits
Stay in Compliance With Multistate Income Tax Rules
- Avoid penalties for non-compliance by following tax base division and apportionment rules.
- Stay up-to-date on recent law changes and new developments that affect multistate income tax reporting requirements.
- Identify the effect of state income tax apportionment on capital expenditures, composition of sales, property and payroll.
- Recognizxe how Public Law 86-272 limits the power of states to tax income derived from interstate commerce.
- Learn effective strategies and planning opportunities for reducing the state income tax burden of multistate entities.
- Claim key exemptions; don't miss any importane details that can save your cients money.
- Find out if your client is overpaying taxes on interstate transactions, and how to reclaim the money.
LOUISVILLE - October 20
LEXINGTON - October 21
Mark A. Loyd, Greenebaum Doll & McDonald PLLC
Michael R. Harbold, Dean Dorton & Ford