National Business Institute - Construction Project Management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This intermediate level program is designed to help increase construction project efficiency and effectiveness for:
- Project Managers
- General Contractors
- Construction Managers
Maximize the Efficiency and Effectiveness of All Your Construction Projects
In the construction industry, staying cost effective and competitive can be summed up in two words: project management. In today's market, it's essential for companies to develop core competencies for coordinating the job site, controlling costs, preventing legal problems and managing risk. Your best plan for handling all these diverse tasks is to learn proven project management techniques and put them to work for you – and NBI has made it easy. If project efficiency and profitability are on your radar, this is a seminar you won't want to miss!
- Decrease the risk of problems by identifying and following project-specific construction laws.
- Keep the job site running smoothly with superior project administration skills.
- Control your costs – and your margins – by making realistic budgets and estimates.
- Create and manage a construction schedule to make sure the project is on time and on budget.
- Anticipate and resolve problems caused by delays, disruptions and changes.
- Prevent conflict and ensure project success with solid risk management strategies.
- Bring every project to a successful close by wrapping up ownership transfer, final evaluation and other details.
Steven A. Brehm
J. Mark Grundy
J. Casner Wheelock
LEXINGTON - June 16
LOUISVILLE - June 17
Complimentary snacks and refrehments are provided. Lunch is on your own.
Pre-registration is encouraged. If you need to register at the door, you may wish to call us first to confirm availability and to receive information regarding schedule or location changes.