National Business Institute's Mergers & Acquisitions: Nuts and Bolts
Successfully Structure M&A Deals
Learn best practices for handling middle-market mergers and acquisitions with confidence. This fundamental course walks through the M&A process and procedures with integrated case studies for real world application. You'll gain practical tips and strategies to effectively negotiate deal points and structure legally binding agreements. Don't miss this opportunity to build your skills. Register today!
- Walk through the M&A process and procedures with checklists and helpful case studies.
- Understand the legal and tax implications of a transaction before entering negotiations.
- Structure key terms and conditions to prevent integration issues and future litigation.
- Recognize the representations and warranties that are critical to negotiate.
- Skillfully draft legally binding acquisition agreements, letters of intent and other M&A documentation.
- Gain a better understanding of business valuation approaches and methods.
- Find out what red flags to look for and what questions to ask during legal due diligence.
- Stay up to date on the latest court decisions regarding mergers and acquisitions.
Who Should Attend
This basic-to-intermediate level program is designed for:
- In-House Counsel
- Stages of the M&A Process: A High-Level Walk-Through
- Legal Due Diligence
- Negotiating the Deal (Includes Case Study)
- Drafting Acquisition Documents (Practical Mechanics and Examples)
- Tax Implications of the Deal Structure (Includes Case Study)
- Business Valuation (Includes Case Study)
- Case Law Update
- Ethics in M&A
Continuing Education Credits:
Continuing Legal Education
CLE 6.00 - KY
CLE 6.00 - PA
National Association of State Boards of Accountancy – CPE for Accountants: 7.00*
* denotes specialty credits
For additional information and to register, please click here.
Fern Valley Hotel & Conference Center
2715 Fern Valley Road
Louisville, Kentucky 40213