“Resolving Commercial Lease Disputes” National Business Institute Seminar
Join Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP partner David A. Adams at the “Resolving Commercial Lease Disputes” National Business Institute Seminar on June 4. The seminar will address common issues surrounding commercial lease agreements.
Sessions topics include:
- Recent Disputes: Solutions for Contentious Issues;
- Drafting Use Clauses and Exclusive Use Provisions in Commercial Leases;
- Drafting Indemnification and Insurance Provisions in Commercial Leases;
- A Third-Party Perspective on Resolving Assignment and Subletting Disputes;
- Repair, Maintenance and Expense Disputes; and
- Choosing the Best Method to Resolve Commercial Lease Disputes.
Adams will present the sessions focused on solutions for contentious issues in recent disputes and resolving assignment and subletting disputes from a third-part perspective.
The National Business Institute is dedicated to providing practical, skill-based CLE seminars and online CLE courses that apply to daily work and the latest developments across the nation. From national webcasts to in-person seminars held across the country, they offer a full range of training formats.