Fall 2016 - BGD Magazine
We released our latest magazine and it is now available for free download. The new issue takes a closer look at the more than $500 million awarded in compensatory damages for the fraud of defendants in Osborn v. Griffin. It also includes details on why you should avoid adult adoptions as testamentary tools in The Bluegrass State.
Also in the new issue:
- Ten common scenarios in which heightened awareness, careful planning and legal advice are essential.
- Learn why trial experience is important in trust and estate disputes.
- Examine why the preparation and execution of an estate plan involving the unequal treatment of “natural” heirs must be managed to the greatest extent possible.
- Learn why the devil is in the details of will drafting.
- Discover the intersection of trust law and corporate law.
As always, we highlight stories of practice area interest, firm news and attorney-created content. Download your free copy today!