34 Greenebaum Attorneys Included in the 2009 Kentucky Super Lawyers List
LOUISVILLE, KY: Greenebaum Doll & McDonald PLLC is pleased to announce that 34 of the firm’s Kentucky-based attorneys are included in the 2009 Kentucky Super Lawyers list, as determined by Law & Politics, which publishes the Kentucky Super Lawyers list.
In addition, Bruce E. Cryder of the firm’s Lexington office and John R. Cummins of the firm’s Louisville office are included in the “Top 10 Attorneys in Kentucky” list.
The overall “Top 50” list includes ten of the firm’s attorneys: John W. Ames, Louisville; Carolyn M. Brown, Lexington; Anne A. Chesnut, Lexington; Richard S. Cleary, Louisville; Bruce E. Cryder, Lexington; John R. Cummins, Louisville; Janet P. Jakubowicz, Louisville; Margaret E. Keane, Louisville; Henry C.T. (Tip) Richmond III, Lexington; and Mark F. Sommer, Louisville.
The “Top 25 Women” list includes six of the firm’s attorneys: Carolyn M. Brown, Lexington; Anne A. Chesnut, Lexington; Janet P. Jakubowicz, Louisville; Margaret E. Keane, Louisville; Peggy B. Lyndrup, Louisville; and Tandy C. Patrick, Louisville.
Below is the list, by firm office, of the 34 Greenebaum attorneys included in 2009 Kentucky Super Lawyers list and the area in which they are honored.
- Wendy Bryant Becker, Employment & Labor
- Jack C. Bender, Environmental
- Carolyn M. Brown, Environmental
- Anne A. Chesnut, Civil Litigation Defense
- Bruce E. Cryder, Energy & Natural Resources
- D. Craig Dance, Personal Injury Defense: Products
- David A. Owen, Business Litigation
- Henry C.T. (Tip) Richmond III, Estate Planning & Probate
- Gregory R. Schaaf, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Phillip D. Scott, Administrative Law
- Jennifer S. Smart, Tax
- Job D. Turner III, Business/Corporate
- John W. Ames, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- C.R. (Chip) Bowles, Jr., Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- John K. Bush, Antitrust Litigation
- Richard S. Cleary, Employment & Labor
- John R. Cummins, Estate Planning & Probate
- Ivan M. Diamond, Securities & Corporate Finance
- Hiram Ely III, Business Litigation
- Philip C. Eschels, Employment Litigation: Defense
- Charles Fassler, Tax
- Michael M. Fleishman, Real Estate
- Michael de León Hawthorne, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Eric L. Ison, Business Litigation
- Janet P. Jakubowicz, Business Litigation
- Margaret E. Keane, Business Litigation
- Charles J. Lavelle, Tax
- John S. Lueken, Estate Planning & Probate
- Peggy B. Lyndrup, Business/Corporate
- Jeffrey A. McKenzie, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Holland N. McTyeire V, Business Litigation
- Patrick R. Northam, Business/Corporate
- Tandy C. Patrick, Real Estate
- Mark F. Sommer, Tax
About Law & Politics and the Kentucky Super Lawyers Selection Process
The 2009 Kentucky Super Lawyers list was compiled by Law & Politics publishing and appears in the August 2009 issue of Kentucky Monthly. Attorneys are selected based on Law & Politics’ rigorous selection process with the goals of casting as wide a net as possible, evaluating quality in the most objective possible terms and verifying and validating all data. Law & Politics uses a system of balloting, peer evaluation and internal research, which acts as a system of check and balances.
About Greenebaum Doll & McDonald PLLC
Greenebaum Doll & McDonald PLLC is a widely respected business law firm with approximately 200 legal professionals in six offices, serving local, national and international clients in virtually every industry. A forward-thinking business law firm, Greenebaum is committed to the practice of Breakthrough Law®. For more information, visit www.greenebaum.com.