Benchmark Litigation 2017 Edition ‘Highly Recommends’ BGD
INDIANAPOLIS (Nov. 18, 2016) - Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP has been named a ‘highly recommended’ law firm in Indiana and a ‘recommended’ law firm in Kentucky in the 2017 edition of Benchmark Litigation. In addition, 13 of the firm’s attorneys gained individual recognition.
“We are very proud to be recommended by Benchmark Litigation for four years in a row,” said firm Managing Partner Tobin McClamroch. “Receiving both state-wide and individual recommendations speaks highly of the firm’s litigation services and is a testament to our continued commitment to client service.”
Ten of the firm’s attorneys gained individual recognition as “Local Litigation Stars,” and three attorneys were recognized in the “Future Stars” category. They are as follows:
- David Campbell – Local Litigation Star
- James M. Hinshaw – Local Litigation Star
- J. Richard Kiefer – Local Litigation Star
- Whitney Mosby – Future Star
- Karl Mulvaney – Local Litigation Star
- Gregory A. Neibarger – Future Star
- David O. Tittle – Local Litigation Star
- Brian W. Welch – Local Litigation Star
- John K. Bush – Future Star
- Anne A. Chesnut – Local Litigation Star
- Janet P. Jakubowicz – Local Litigation Star
- Margaret E. Keane – Local Litigation Star
- Mark S. Riddle – Local Litigation Star
The results of Benchmark Litigation stem from the culmination of a six-month research period where researchers conduct extensive interviews with litigators and their clients to identify the leading litigators and firms. Since 2013, Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP has been named a ‘recommended’ law firm in Kentucky, and a ‘highly recommended’ law firm in Indiana.
About Benchmark Litigation
Benchmark Litigation identifies the leading US trial attorneys and firms at the local and national levels. Focused exclusively on the US litigation market, the publication’s rankings and editorials are the result of extensive interviews with private practice lawyers and in-house counsel. Supplementary firm information is also submitted in the form of a questionnaire.
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP is a business law firm providing transactional, litigation and government services to clients across a variety of industries and business sectors. The firm also provides estate planning and other services to individuals and non-profits. BGD has served the legal and business needs of clients for more than a century; additional firm information is available at www.bgdlegal.com.