Eleven Greenebaum Attorneys Included in the 2010 Ohio Super Lawyers® list; Four listed as 2010 Ohio Rising Stars
CINCINNATI, OHIO: Greenebaum Doll & McDonald PLLC is pleased to announce that eleven of the firm’s Ohio-based attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2010 Ohio Super Lawyers® list. In addition, four attorneys were selected as 2010 Ohio Rising Stars (the state’s young attorneys list). Below is the list of the attorneys and the area in which they are honored.
2010 Ohio Super Lawyers
- Glenn D. Bellamy, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Frank J. Bitzer, Employee Benefits/ERISA
- Richard Boydston, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Louis K. Ebling, Intellectual Property
- Kenneth B. Germain, Intellectual Property
- Stephen E. Gillen, Intellectual Property
- Mark T. Hayden, Business Litigation
- Lori E. Krafte, Intellectual Property
- Suzanne P. Land, Estate Planning & Probate
- William L. Montague, Estate Planning & Probate
2010 Ohio Rising Stars
- V. Brandon McGrath, General Litigation
- Megan Murray Frutkin, Business/Corporate
- Carrie A. Shufflebarger, Intellectual Property
- Shanda L. Spurlock, Business Litigation
About the Ohio Super Lawyers selection process
The 2010 Ohio Super Lawyers listing was compiled by Law & Politics publishing and appears in the January 2010 issue of Cincinnati Magazine®. Attorneys are selected based on Law & Politics’ rigorous selection process with the goals of casting as wide a net as possible, evaluating quality in the most objective possible terms and verifying and validating all data. Law & Politics uses a system of balloting, peer evaluation and internal research, which acts as a system of check and balances.
About Greenebaum Doll & McDonald PLLC
Greenebaum Doll & McDonald PLLC is a widely respected business law firm with approximately 180 professionals in six offices, serving local, national and international clients in virtually every industry. A forward-thinking business law firm, Greenebaum is committed to the practice of Breakthrough Law®. For more information, visit www.greenebaum.com.