Environmental Letter - First Quarter 2011
- Update from the Kentucky General Assembly;
- Kentucky Amends Antidegradation Proposal After Comments;
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Finalizes National Emissions Standards for New and Existing Boilers and Process Heaters;
- EPA Proposes Air Toxics Standards for Power Plants;
- Army Corps of Engineers Announces Proposed Changes to Nationwide Permits;
- EPA and Army Corps of Engineers Release Draft Guidance to Expand Federal Jurisdiction Over Wetlands;
- Status of Pending Changes to Kentucky Environmental Regulations.
Please click here for a complete PDF of the issue.