Seven BGD Attorneys Named 2020 “Lawyers of the Year” by Best Lawyers in America©
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP is pleased to announce that The Best Lawyers in America© has recognized seven of the Firm’s attorneys as 2020 “Lawyers of the Year.”
As one of the oldest peer-review publications in the legal profession worldwide, The Best Lawyers in America© only recognizes a single lawyer in each designated metropolitan area and practice area as the “Lawyer of the Year.” BGD attorneys were honored in Indianapolis, Lexington and Louisville.
The 2020 “Lawyers of the Year” honorees are:
- Anne A. Chesnut, Lexington: Appellate Practice
- D. Rusty Denton, Indianapolis: Employment Law – Management
- Donald Graham, Indianapolis: Litigation – Construction
- June N. King, Louisville: Securities/Capital Markets Law
- Kevin P. McGoff, Indianapolis: Criminal Defense – General Practice
- David O. Tittle, Indianapolis: Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Job D. “Darby” Turner III, Lexington: Land Use and Zoning Law
“Bingham Greenebaum Doll is committed to providing excellent legal service to our clients regardless of geography,” said Firm Managing Partner Tobin McClamroch. “We’re thrilled to see so many BGD attorneys recognized as ‘Lawyers of the Year’ and pleased to see our Evansville and Cincinnati offices recognized for their work.”
Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© is based entirely on peer-review. The methodology is designed to capture the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area as accurately as possible.