Tip Richmond Elected to KBA Position
BGD partner Henry C.T. (Tip) Richmond III was recently elected Chair of the Probate and Trust Law Section of the Kentucky Bar Association (KBA) by the other members of the Section in attendance at the annual meeting. The Probate and Trust Law section has a total of 448 members. Tip will serve for one year in this position.
Duties as Chair include general oversight of the program of the Section, presiding over all meetings of the Section and its Executive Committee and reporting the prior year’s activities at the annual meeting. The Chair serves alongside the chair-elect, vice chair and officer at large of the Section each year.
2014-2015 Probate and Trust Law Officers:
- Chair: Henry C. T. Richmond III, Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP in Louisville, Kentucky
- Chair-Elect: Ruth Klette, Klette Klette & Mauntel in Mitchell, Kentucky
- Vice Chair: James Worthington, Worthington Law Firm in Louisville, Kentucky
- Officer at Large: Mark Starnes, Sullivan Mountjoy Stainback & Miller PSC in Owensboro, Kentucky
The purposes of the Probate and Trust Law Section of the KBA include:
- Enhancing the image of the legal profession.
- Aiding the Kentucky Bar Association and its role as a continuing legal education provider concerning the issues that relate to probate and trust law.
- Aiding probate and trust law attorneys in their practice by providing a forum for the exchange of ideas and to help keep them current on issues relating to this practice.
Congratulations to Tip on his newly elected position.