Twelve Greenebaum Attorneys Included in the Cincy Leading Lawyers 2010 list
CINCINNATI: Greenebaum Doll & McDonald PLLC is pleased to announce that 12 of the firm’s attorneys have been selected for inclusion to the list of Cincy Leading Lawyers 2010. Below is the list of the attorneys and the area in which they are named.
- Glenn D. Bellamy, Patent & Intellectual Property
- Frank J. Bitzer, Business, General
- Richard Boydston, Bankruptcy
- Louis K. Ebling, Copyright & Trademark
- Karen K. Gaunt, Copyright & Trademark
- Kenneth B. Germain, Copyright & Trademark
- Stephen E. Gillen, Communications & Media
- Mark T. Hayden, Business Litigation
- Lori E. Krafte, Copyright & Trademark
- Suzanne P. Land, Trust & Estate Planning
- William L. Montague, Trust & Estate Planning
- C. Christopher Muth, Corporation/Partnership
Cincy, The Magazine for Business Professionals, conducts an annual survey of the Tristate’s law profession. Registered attorneys in Southwest Ohio, Northern Kentucky and Southeast Indiana were nominated to the Leading Lawyers list by fellow attorneys, as the best lawyers in the Tristate area. The results, which are independent of advertising, were fact checked and approved by an advisory board. This year’s list includes 169 attorneys and is published in the February 2010 edition of Cincy Magazine.
About Greenebaum Doll & McDonald PLLC
Greenebaum Doll & McDonald PLLC is a widely respected business law firm with approximately 170 professionals in five offices, serving local, national and international clients in virtually every industry. A forward-thinking business law firm, Greenebaum is committed to the practice of Breakthrough Law®. For more information, visit www.greenebaum.com.