Kyle is an associate in the firm’s Litigation department. He was previously a Summer Associate with BGD in 2016.
He is a 2017 graduate of the Vanderbilt University Law School, where he founded the Law and Technology Society. As a law student, Kyle helped plan Nashville's 2nd Annual Data Monetization Conference as well as an award-winning Legal Hackathon. Prior to law school, he managed network administration and information security for a healthcare data analytics company, building professional experience around risk management, data privacy, security incident response, and regulatory compliance. He earned his undergraduate degree in political science from the University of Louisville and also holds a Master of Science in Applied Information Technology from Bellarmine University.
While at Vanderbilt, Kyle clerked for the United States Attorney’s Office, focusing on the areas of healthcare fraud, white collar crime, and computer crime prosecution.
- Nashville Cards (University of Louisville Alumni Association Chapter) President, 2016-2017
- Music City Legal Hackathon Board Member, 2016-2017
- Family Scholar House Technology Committee Chair, 2013-2014
- Vision Louisville
- Routers Subcommittee Chair, 2013
- University of Louisville Libraries Board of Associates, 2007-2010