Gina is an attorney in the Firm's Litigation Department where she assists in the representation of clients on a variety of matters.
While in law school, Gina was a student volunteer with the Inmate Legal Assistance Program where she conducted research concerning various due process concerns raised by inmates and formulated courses of action for them to pursue. She also served as Chair of the Student Bar Association, Managing Editor of the Indiana Law Journal, and worked as a Fellow in the Career Services Office. Gina also served one year as a representative in the Young Lawyers Section of the Indiana State Bar Association.
As an undergraduate, Gina earned her Bachelor of Arts in political science from the University of Indianapolis, graduating summa cum laude in 2015.
- Dean’s Scholar, Indiana University Maurer School of Law, 2015-2018
- CALI Award for Legal Research & Writing, 2016
- Brief Writing and Oral Advocacy Honors and Oral Argument Semifinalist, Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition, 2017
- United States Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Kentucky, Law Clerk, 2016
Civic and Charitable Involvement
- Inmate Legal Assistance Program, Legal Intern, 2015-2017
Contributions & Published Works
“Can Bankruptcy Clean This Up? The Circumstances When Assets May Actually Be Sold Free and Clear of Environmental Liabilities Under § 363 of the Bankruptcy Code,” co-authored by James R. Irving, ABI Journal, August 2017
University of Indianapolis, B.A., Political Science, summa cum laude, 2015
Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., 2018
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana