Lincoln is an attorney in the Firm's Litigation Department where he assists in the representation of clients on matters in a variety of cases.
Lincoln earned his J.D. from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, graduating summa cum laude in 2018. As a law student, he was a Notes Editor for the Journal of Animal and Environmental Law and a Brandeis Academic Fellow.
As an undergraduate, Lincoln graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Louisville, where he earned Big East All-Academic Team honors as a wide receiver on the football team.
- Dean’s List, University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, Fall 2015 - Spring 2018
- CALI Awards for Contracts II, Decedents’ Estates & Trusts, Domestic Violence, University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law
- Brandeis Academic Fellowship, 2016
- Big East All-Academic Team, University of Louisville, 2012
- Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC, Summer Associate, 2016
- Kentucky Department of Public Advocacy, Legal Intern, Research Division, 2015
- Boys and Girls Club Downtown Louisville, Volunteer
University of Louisville, B.S., Business Administration, 2012
University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2018