Elizabeth is a member of the firm's Litigation Department. Prior to joining BGD, Elizabeth was an associate with Smith Amundsen in their Indianapolis office. She also served as an associate with Clendening Johnson & Bohrer and as a Judicial Extern with The Honorable Judge Sarah Evans Barker. Elizabeth was selected to the Indiana Lawyer’s “Rising Stars” in 2018.
Elizabeth earned her J.D. from Indiana University McKinney School of Law, magna cum laude, in 2015 and her B.A. from John Carroll University in 2002.
- SmithAmundsen LLC, June 2017 - October 2019
- Clendening Johnon & Bohrer, P.C., August 2015 - June 2017
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association (ISBA) and Indianapolis Bar Association
- Secretary, Professional Legal Education Admission and Development Section (PLEADS) of ISBA
- Member, Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana Committee member,
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana Women in the Law Committee
Contributions & Published Works
The House Call for the Digital Age: Indiana’s New Telemedicine Legislation, Indiana Civil Litigation Review, Volume 13, 2016
- Plews Shadley Racher & Braun, May 2014 - November 2014
- John Carroll University, B.A. English, 2002
- Indiana University McKinney School of Law, magna cum laude, 2015
Bar & Court Admissions