Bradley C. Arnett focuses his practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, securities, emerging businesses and commercial finance as a member of the firm's Business Services and Economic Development Departments.
Brad regularly represents companies, their owners and their investors in stock and asset acquisitions and divestitures, mergers and other reorganizations. He also counsels startup and emerging companies in connection with business formation, seed, early-stage and follow-on financing and exit transactions. In addition, Brad frequently advises clients in commercial financing and real estate transactions and also has substantial experience advising public utilities in financing and transactional matters.
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America®, 2012-2020, in the field of Banking and Finance Law
- Ohio Bar Association, Member
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Member
- Duke Energy Corporation (including one of its predecessor companies, Cinergy Corp.)
Civic and Charitable Involvement
- Duke Energy Children’s Museum, Member, Advisory Board
- Eleven Bingham Greenebaum Doll Attorneys Named 2018 "Lawyers of the Year" in the 24th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©08.15.2017
- Eight BGD Attorneys Named 2017 “Lawyers of the Year” in the 23rd Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©08.15.2016
- Quoted in "Law firms expand niche services demanded by Northern Kentucky’s business development," lanereport.com, The Lane Report, February 14, 2018
Northern Kentucky University, B.S. in Accounting
Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law, J.D., 1995
Bar & Court Admissions
- Ohio, 1995
- Certified Public Accountant (Inactive)