Chad is a native of Louisville, Ky. He earned a B.S. in Financial Economics and Government from Centre College in 2008 and was a four-year letterman for the Centre Colonel football team. After completing his undergraduate studies, Chad moved to Lexington where he attended the University of Kentucky. He earned an MBA in 2010 and a J.D. in 2012 as part of a dual degree program. While in law school, Chad served as a Notes Editor for the Kentucky Journal of Equine, Agriculture, and Natural Resources Law.
- Recognized as one of the "Kentucky Rising Stars" in the Kentucky Super Lawyers® list, 2016-2017
- CALI Award: Corporate Finance, Spring 2011
- CALI Award: Payment Systems, Spring 2012
Civic and Charitable Involvement
- The Lexington School, Volunteer Grade School Football Coach, 2010-2011
Contributions & Published Works
- "Corporate Practice of Medicine: A Fifty State Survey, Legal & Regulatory Issues," AHLA Publications, Aug. 2014
The University Club, Louisville, Kentucky
200 E Brandeis Ave.
Louisville, KY 4020805.12.2015
- Faculty Panelist, University School of Medicine Residents in Business, May 2014