Caitlin is an attorney in the Tax & Employee Benefits Department where she assists with state and local taxation issues, as well as federal transactional tax work with a focus on pass-through entities.
While in law school, Caitlin was a member of the Law Review, a Brandeis Academic Fellow, treasurer of the Sport and Entertainment Law Society and a student member of the American Bar Association and Louisville Bar Association.
Caitlin earned her J.D. in 2018 from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law graduating magna cum laude. In 2014, she earned her B.A. in English Literature from the University of Louisville, also graduating magna cum laude.
- Dean’s List, Fall 2015-Spring 2018
- American Bar Association, Student Member
- Louisville Bar Association, Student Member
- Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP, Law Clerk, 2017-2018
- Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP, Summer Associate, 2017
- Miller and Falkner, Law Clerk, 2016
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Kentuckiana
Tax Law Insights