Chris is a member of the Firm's Litigation Department and Labor and Employment Practice Group. His practice is focused on labor and employment issues, but he also has extensive experience with a variety of corporate and commercial disputes. He has been involved in Director and Officer (D&O) litigation, disputes regarding non-compete and other employment agreements, defamation actions, contract disputes, sports arbitrations, and suits involving construction and engineering defects.
A Hoosier native, Chris was born in Indianapolis and grew up in Zionsville, Indiana. He originally attended Vanderbilt University before transferring to Indiana University Bloomington and graduating with a double major in Economics and Spanish. During law school in Indianapolis, Chris had the opportunity to intern at the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), USA Football, Inc., the Indiana Attorney General’s Office, and with the Honorable Justice Steven David at the Indiana Supreme Court. He also served as the President of Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honors Society’s Wilkie Inn, and was a member of the Indiana Law Review where his Note was awarded the Papke Prize for the best student law review Note in Volume 47.
- Papke Prize, 2013
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Kroger, Gardis & Regas, LLP, 2015-2019
Civic and Charitable Involvement
Paramount School Of Excellence, Board Member and Academic and Governance Committee Member, 2015-present
Contributions & Published Works
- Vanderbilt University 2007-2008; Indiana University, B.A., Economics and Spanish, 2011
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2014
Bar & Court Admissions
- Indiana, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2014