C.W. Raines serves as Chief Operating Officer of Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP. He has a wide variety of experience as legal counsel and in business management.
Prior to joining the firm, C.W. held integral roles at the 3M Company, one of 30 companies in the Dow Jones Industrial Average with sales in excess of $30B and more than 90,000 employees worldwide. These roles included Senior Global Legal Counsel, Senior Global Business Manager, and Business Development and Strategy Manager.
C.W. also served as General Counsel and Assistant General Counsel of Aearo Technologies and as an Associate in our Indianapolis office from 2004-2006 where his practice focused on corporate services including mergers and acquisitions, start-ups, and lending transactions. C.W. has traveled extensively throughout his career meeting with customers and clients in over 23 countries around the world.
In addition to his professional experience, C.W. spent four seasons playing professional soccer after receiving his Bachelor of Science in Global Business from the University of Evansville in 1997. In 2003, he received his Juris Doctorate from the Indiana University McKinney School of Law and his Master’s in Business Administration from the Indiana University Kelley School of Business. C.W. studied as an undergraduate at Harlaxton College in Grantham, England, and during law school at the Renmin University of China School of Law in Beijing, China.
- The Indiana Lawyer Leadership in Law, Up & Coming Lawyer, 2006
- Indiana Law Review
- 3M Company, 2008 - 2017
- Aearo Technologies, 2006 - 2008
- Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP, 2004 - 2006
- Professional Soccer (various teams), 1997 - 1999
- Youth Soccer Coach
- Harlaxton College, Grantham, England, Sping 1996
- University of Evansville, B.S., 1997
- Renmin University of China School of Law, Beijing, China, Summer Program, 2001
- Indiana University McKinney School of Law, J.D. 2003
- Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, M.B.A., 2003
Bar & Court Admissions
- Indiana, 2004 (inactive)
- Minnesota, 2011 (inactive)