Don provides legal services for community banks and credit unions, including asset-based lending, commercial lending, workouts and restructurings, and creditor’s rights. He serves as legal counsel for community banks and credit unions located in southwestern Indiana and southern Illinois.
Don also works closely with his business clients to understand their capital needs and to propose methods of structuring and financing to meet those needs. He is able to assist clients with traditional as well as alternative methods of financing. Don also works with a wide variety of clients in the areas of commercial and residential real estate acquisition, development, leasing, financing and disposition, and other commercial transactions. He is also a licensed title insurance agent.
- The Best Lawyers in America® "Lawyer of the Year," Banking and Finance Law, 2019
- Evansville Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
Civic and Charitable Involvement
- Vanderburgh County, IN Redevelopment Commission, Member
- Vanderburgh County Law Library Foundation, Inc., Board of Directors
- Reitz Memorial High School Finance Committee, Member
- Youth First, Advisory Board
Wabash College, B.S., magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1976
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., 1979
Bar & Court Admissions
- Indiana, 1979