Elizabeth is a member of the firm's Business Services Department. She focuses her practice on banking and finance matters. Elizabeth has experience in collections and creditor's rights, as well as commercial and civil litigation. She earned her J.D. from the University of Kentucky College of Law, where she graduated in the top 30% of her class and competed in the National Bankruptcy Moot Court competition.
Outside of the firm, Elizabeth is President of the Board of Directors for the Evansville Museum Contemporaries and Chair of Community Proposals for the Junior League of Evansville. She was selected to the Evansville Business Journal's "Top 20 Under 40" in 2015.
Evansville Business Journal, "Top 20 Under 40," 2015
- Commercial Law League of America, 2015 - present
- Hogan Lovells LLP
- Jackson Kelly PLLC
- Evansville Museum Contemporaries, President, Board of Directors, 2014 - present
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana, "Women in the Law" Leadership Committee, 2014 - 2016
Civic and Charitable Involvement
- Junior League of Evansville, Chair of Community Proposals, 2013 - 2018
- Rotaract Henderson, Member, 2018 - present