Grant is an attorney in the firm’s Economic Development group.
Grant focuses on legislative and executive branch lobbying, and also counsels clients on public policy initiatives, government contract procurement, campaign finance and reporting, public records requests, and political strategy.
He has a strong background in the administration of government programs, regulatory affairs, and public policy advocacy. Grant utilizes his intricate knowledge of the legislative and executive branches to help clients navigate the complexities of government and resolve issues and disputes.
Prior to joining BGD, Grant was an attorney at Quarles & Brady in Indianapolis. While at Quarles & Brady, he represented clients in various health care matters, policy determinations, legislative and executive branch lobbying, business strategies, and administrative litigation.
Grant also served as the senior legislative and policy director for the Indiana Family & Social Services Administration where he represented the State’s interest in several key legislative and policy matters including HIP 2.0, Medicaid, mental health and addiction reformation, SNAP and TANF, and long-term care reimbursement.
Grant is driven by his desire to help individuals and entities solve problems through the process of government. He believes that private entities and the government can collaborate to achieve unique solutions which benefit all Hoosiers.
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association Legislative Committee
- Quarles & Brady LLP, Attorney
- Family & Social Services Administration, Legislative and Policy Director
- Indiana House of Representatives, Legislative Aide
Civic and Charitable Involvement
- Center Township Precinct Committeeman
- Delegate to the Indiana State Republican Convention
- Goodwill Young Leaders Board Member
- American Red Cross Volunteer
- Downtown GOP Club
- Indiana Leadership Forum
- Franklin College, B.A. Political Science and History, 2010
- Indiana University Robert H McKinney School of Law, J.D., 2015
Bar & Court Admissions