Grant is an Associate in the firm’s Economic Development group, where he handles a broad range of issues.
Grant possesses a deep knowledge and understanding of government and regulatory affairs and public policy advocacy. He has a strong background in the administration of government programs and underlying policy areas. His specific experience includes government contract procurement, public health and social welfare, health care payment and reimbursement, health facility licensure and regulation, mental health and addiction, and long term care.
Grant focuses on legislative and executive branch lobbying, and also counsels clients on public policy initiatives, government contract procurement, and political issues. He utilizes his intricate knowledge of the legislative and executive branches to help clients navigate the complexities of government and resolve issues and disputes.
Prior to joining BGD, Grant was an associate with Quarles & Brady in Indianapolis. While at Quarles & Brady, he represented clients in various health care matters, policy decisions, administrative litigation, legislative and executive branch initiatives, business strategies, and government affairs.
Grant also served as the legislative and policy director for the Indiana Family & Social Services Administration where he represented the State's interest in several key legislative and policy matters including Medicaid, HIP 2.0, Mental Health and Addiction reformation, SNAP and TANF, long-term care reimbursement, and various issues impacting Indiana's aging population.
Grant is driven by his desire to help individuals and entities solve problems and achieve positive results through the process of government. He believes that private entities and the government can achieve unique solutions to tough problems through a collaborative approach which benefits all Hoosiers.
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association Legislative Committee
- Quarles & Brady LLP, Attorney
- Family & Social Services Administration, Legislative and Policy Director
- Indiana House of Representatives, Legislative Aide
Civic and Charitable Involvement
- Center Township Precinct Committeeman
- Delegate to the Indiana State Republican Convention
- American Lung Association Fight for Air Climb – Executive Leadership Team
- Downtown GOP Club
- Franklin College, B.A. Political Science and History, 2010
- Indiana University Robert H McKinney School of Law, J.D., 2015
Bar & Court Admissions