Ian is a member of the Business Services Department.
While in law school, he completed the Transactional Law and Skills Certificate Program and was a summer associate at Bingham Greenebaum Doll in 2017. He was also a staff member on the Emory Law Journal and a member of the Corporate and Business Law Society. He graduated with honors and earned recognition as a Top 10% Oralist in the Introduction to Legal Advocacy Spring 2016 Oral Arguments.
Prior to law school, Ian graduated magna cum laude with a degree in social work from the University of Louisville before working for Kentucky’s Cabinet for Health and Family Services.
- Managing Editor, Emory Law Journal
- Top 10% Oralist, Introduction to Legal Advocacy Oral Arguments, 2016
- Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP, Summer Associate, 2017
- DeKalb County Child Advocacy Center, Legal Intern, 2016
- Cabinet for Health and Family Services, Child Protective Services Investigator, 2013-2015
- LifeLine Animal Project, Volunteer, 2017-2018
- Glenn Memorial United Methodist Church, Basketball Coach, 2015-2017
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana, Volunteer, 2010-2012