Jane is a member of the firm’s Corporate Services Department where she assists with a variety of matters involving corporate transactional, health care, health insurance, and intellectual property matters.
Jane earned her J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law, graduating cum laude in 2015, after receiving her undergraduate degree in Spanish from Centre College in 2011 where she also minored in International Relations.
Jane excelled as a law student, earning the Hugo L. Black Scholar Award, the William B. Moore Award, and serving as Editor of the Alabama Law Review. In 2013, she served as a law clerk at both the Tennessee and Alabama Attorney General’s Offices. In 2014, Jane worked as a Summer Associate at Bingham Greenebaum Doll, L.L.P.
Jane is fluent in Spanish and has used her language skills to impact others. In 2010 she traveled to a rural village in Colorado, Costa Rica, where she taught English to children. In 2012 she traveled to Granada, Nicaragua where she served as a medical translator for a hospital and clinic.
- Senior Editor, Alabama Law Review
- Hugo L. Black Scholar Award, University of Alabama
- William B. Moore Award, University of Alabama
- Bingham Greenebaum Doll, LLP, Summer Associate, 2014
- Alabama Attorney General’s Office, Law Clerk, 2013
- Tennessee Attorney General’s Office, Law Clerk, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama, Intern, 2010
Civic and Charitable Involvement
- Medical Translator, Granada, Nicaragua 2012
- English Teacher, Colorado, Costa Rica 2010
Centre College, B.A., Spanish, 2011
University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2015
Bar & Court Admissions
- Kentucky, 2015