Jeremy is an attorney in the firm's Louisville office and a member of the Estate Planning Department. He has extensive experience working in trusts and estates.
- Recognized as one of the "Kentucky Rising Stars" in the Kentucky Super Lawyers® list, 2015-2019
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Louisville
Civic and Charitable Involvement
- ACE Mentor Program - Louisville Affiliate, Member, Board of Directors
Contributions & Published Works
- "The Fiscal Cliff In Depth," Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP, January 2013
- "Kentucky Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts Library: Forms and Practice Manual," 2012 and 2013 updates
- Presenter, “Effective Business Succession Planning,” Louisville Bar Association, Louisville, Kentucky, June 27, 2011
- Co-Presenter, "Planning Under the New Federal Tax Transfer Laws," Louisville, Kentucky, March 3, 2011
- Co-Author, "Estate Planning for the Corporate Owner,” Emerging Companies Guide: A Resource for Professionals and Entrepreneurs (2nd Edition), American Bar Association: Business Law Section, February 2011
- In Case You Missed It: Jeremy P. Gerch authors article on flexibility in estate plans involving irrevocable trusts10.10.2012
- New BGD Magazine Covers Critical Areas to Consider When Creating a Social Media Policy, Avoiding Employment Law Risk and More07.09.2014
University of Louisville: University Club and Alumni Center
200 E. Brandeis Ave.
Louisville, KY 4020805.20.2014
- "Farmers who may be reluctant to take part in estate planning", Ag PhD Radio, Sirius XM Radio Channel 80, Rural Radio: The Agribusiness and Western Lifestyle Channel, December 2013.
Bellarmine University, B.S., Mathematics, with emphasis in Actuarial Science, 2002
University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D., 2005
Bar & Court Admissions