Kyle is an Associate in the firm’s Corporate Services Department, where he assists with general corporate and transaction matters. He focuses his practice in corporate advising, transactions, and financial analysis.
Prior to joining BGD, Kyle served as a law clerk for Cummins Inc., Boren Oliver & Coffey, as well as the Office of Corporation Counsel for the City of Indianapolis and the Office of the Indiana Attorney General.
As a law student, Kyle served on the editorial board of the Indiana Law Review , served on the Dean’s Advisory Board, was the Magister of Phi Delta Phi honor’s society, and a Competitor in the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot.
Kyle earned his B.A. in political science from Miami University in Ohio, and graduated with honors from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in 2017 with a Graduate Certificate in corporate and commercial law. In addition, Kyle is currently pursuing his MBA from University of Cincinnati Carl H. Linder School of Business.
- Student Member, Indianapolis Bar Association
- Representative and Student Member, American Bar Association
- Editorial Board, Indiana Law Review
- Magister, Phi Delta Phi Honors Society
- Treasurer, Second Chance Re-Entry Assistance Program
- American Bar Association Representative, Dean’s Advisory Board
Civic and Charitable Involvement
- Member, Indianapolis Sailing Club, 2003 – Present
- Member, Five Seasons Racquet Club, 2006 – Present
- Volunteer, Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic Expungement Help Desk
- Service Dog Sitter and Socializer, 4Paws for Ability, 2011 – 2014
Contributions & Published Works
- Aim For The Best, Prepare For The Worst: Indiana’s Lack of Municipal Bankruptcy, Indiana Law Review, Vol. 49
Miami University, B.A., Political Science, 2014
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., 2017
University of Cincinnati Carl H. Lindner School of Business, M.B.A., expected 2018
Bar & Court Admissions
- Indiana, 2017
- Farsi (Persian)