Micah is an attorney in the firm's Litigation Department, where he represents clients in an array of matters, including government investigations and white collar defense, environmental compliance and litigation, and complex commercial disputes. Micah has experience across industry lines in state and federal court, administrative and enforcement proceedings, and private arbitration proceedings. He also has experience planning and managing large-scale eDiscovery projects.
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louis D. Brandeis American Inn of Court
- Emory University School of Law, Advanced Legal Writing Teaching Assistant
- Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP, Summer Associate
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, Judicial Intern, Hon Danny J. Boggs
- BGD Associate Advisory Committee, Louisville Office Co-Chair
- Legal Aid Associates Campaign, Firm Chair
Contributions & Published Works
- Comment, Prudential Standing, the Zone of Interests, and the New Jurisprudence of Jurisdiction, 63 Emory L.J. 221 (2013).
Boyce College, B.A., magna cum laude
Emory University School of Law, J.D., with honors, Executive Managing Editor, Emory Law Journal
Bar & Court Admissions
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky