Rosmond is a member of the firm's Corporate Services Department and focuses her practice on compliance matters, including insurance regulatory issues, licensing, state mandates, provider network administration and contracting issues, and claims and advertising compliance. Her practice also includes corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions and other commercial transaction matters.
Rosmond began her career working in-house for Medicaid Managed Care Organizations. As an executive, she was responsible for regulatory and compliance efforts during the transition of fee-for-service Medicaid to managed Medicaid in Kentucky. She managed vendor relationships, external quality review audits, market conduct examinations, administrative hearings processes and was a primary liaison to government agencies.
In addition to her legal practice, Rosmond is Executive Director of the Kentucky Association of Health Plans where she leads advocacy efforts on behalf of Kentucky’s commercial insurers and Medicaid Managed Care Organizations. She serves as a resource to state and local legislators, regulators and other officials involved in the planning and development of laws and regulations which affect the health care delivery system.
- Book recognition for Constitutional Law I, 2002
- Senate recognition for strengthening legislative process in Kentucky, 2001
- Scholarship for Study in the Kentucky Legislature, 2001
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association, Health Law Section Chair
- Executive Director, Kentucky Association of Health Plans (KAHP)
- The Health Enterprises Network Healthcare Fellows, Class of 2016
Civic and Charitable Involvement
- Pro bono law clerk for the Kentucky Cabinet for Health Services Administrative Hearings Branch, 2003
Contributions & Published Works
- Co-Author, “State Health Information Exchange: Factors Shaping Sustainability and Value,” JHIM, Winter 2011
- Author, “Craigslist Suit Raises Red Flags,” UNITS Magazine, April 2006
University of Louisville, B.A. History and Political Science, 2001
University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, J.D.
Bar & Court Admissions
District of Columbia
Pro Hac Vice to E.D. Louisiana 5th Circuit, 2006